Saturday, July 4, 2015

Alice in Wonderland Celebration Blog Hop!

Welcome LCD/CV Fans and Happy 4th of July!
Today we are celebrating the 150th Anniversary of Alice in Wonderland, and what better way to do that, than to share lots of creative projects inspired by this wonderful story.
The Alice in Wonderland illustration stamps I used are available at Lost Coast Designs.  We have a whole category dedicated to Alice so stop by and check them all out!  

Although our Lost Coast Portal blog isn't actually involved in this blog hop I figured there's no reason why I can't still share all the fabulous AIW inspired projects with you all here, invite you to hop along too and also share the project I made for the hop.  I wasn't sure if I was going to get the blog roll in time before I'm away from my computer for a while so more names could have been added to the blog roll already but Suzi kindly let me still play and provided the blog roll early enough for me to add at least a partial list to my posts!  

Most of you know how much I love Alice in Wonderland and my passion for AIW goes hand in
hand with my passion for altered game art and today I'm sharing a set of altered Bendomino "Alice in Wonderland" Push Pins over on my DominoART blog.  I love using Bendominoes for my Alice projects, which are curved dominoes, coz the quirkiness of their shape ties in so nicely with the quirkiness of the Wonderland story!  For info and detailed photos stop by my post HERE or work your way there by starting the hop HERE.




Not only will you see lots of amazing artwork today, but you can also win prizes from the following amazing companies;







Prize winners will be selected from Random blogs throughout the hop using Random.org to select each winner.  In order to be eligible for a prize you must visit all stops on the hop and leave a comment. The prize draws will be open until July 18th, with winners announced on July 20th.

Blog Hop List
more blogs will have been added here already so check Karen's blog for more names!

Domino Hugs!
Leigh S-B
 The Sharpie Domino Queen
LCC/CV DT Leader

No comments: