Saturday, February 25, 2017

Alice in Winterland and Steampunk Queen of Hearts Winner!

Welcome to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello Portal Peeps!
The last 5 years have been a fun creative journey that we have taken together and I have made lots of great friends here but now it's time for me to say a fond farewell! 

After I started the LCD/CV Design Team, and thanks to your support and participation, we have revitalized the Lost Coaster's Review Blog and company Facebook Pages and successfully launched our Lost Coast Portal to Creativity Blog and Facebook Fan Group.  I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing your wonderful art entered in our Events and Challenges and hope you've been inspired by my art too!

It's now time for me to start a new adventure, one that's very dear to my heart and long overdue.  I hope we will stay in touch and continue to follow each others creative adventures in blogland and on social media😊

  This is now my last post and I wanted to make it a fun one and announce the winner of our two Wonderland themed events, Alice in Winterland and Steampunk Queen of Hearts!

All your entries are truly Wonderlandful, thank you for joining the fun!  We didn't have enough entries in each individual event to award prizes so I decided to combine the two and pick a winner😋

and the winner is

ANNE SQUIRE

No automatic alt text available.
Congratulations Anne, you have won $5 in LCD/CV Bucks!  Please email Linda at Lost Coast Designs (linda@lost-coast-designs.com) to claim your prize.  Please mention in your email the name of the event you won and your prize amount!
 
Here's your winner's badge!
Farewell everyone....I'm going to miss hosting these fun events for you!
 Hugs and Happy Stamping
The Sharpie Domino Queen
LCD/CV DT Manager

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Hei Leigh, it's been fun. Thanks for all your inspiration and encouragement. I wish you all the best for the future and wish you much success with your new ventures. I will be lurking bwahahahahaha. Congrats Anne. Hugz

valscraftings said...

Congratulations Anne on your win!

valscraftings said...

Best wishes on your new ventures Leigh, I shall miss your wonderful Events!