Thursday, May 24, 2018

Tweet Tweet, Hello Little Birdies

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Happy Day Everyone!

Ink Stained Roni here and it's my turn to inspire you with my little birdie hello....


To create the background I cut a piece of white cardstock to 3.75" x 5".  I sprinkled a bit of the lime green Nuance onto a leaf embossing folder and gave it a light mist of water. I also misted the cardstock panel and immediately placed it into the embossing folder and ran it through my embossing machine.  I pulled it out and let it dry naturally.  Once the panel had dried I picked up a bit of the dark blue powder with my waterbrush and flicked it onto the panel several times. 

On a separate piece of scrap white paper I stamped the two birds with VersaFine Clair Ink in Paradise and Warm Breeze.  These little chickes were fussy cut and I added a black dot for eyes. In order to tuck these birds into the bushes I used an Exacto Knife and cut around two branches, test fitting the birds as I cut until I was satisfied with their placement.

This panel was then mounted onto a white mat and a light blue card blank.  I added a bit of pen work, a few gemstones and a "Hello" die cut to finish off the card!

I hope you have found a bit of inspiration today and join in on the fun!  There is still plenty of time to join in on Challenge #53 - Tweet This.


1 comment:

Sue said...

I love this Roni, fabulous dimension xx