Sunday, May 20, 2018

Watchful Raven

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello all Cathy here with a Lost Coast Portal challenge. Tweet this is what it is called and we want to see birds on your makes.

I started out with a A2 size white cardstock and grabbed some of my Distress Oxide inks and did the smooching technique with the inks.
Next I used the Goth Raven stamp and stamped it out on white cardstock.  I stamped the branch 2 more times to give the branch a longer area to go off the card.  I colored it in with Copic markers.  Then I glued a eye to the raven.  Why?  Because he sees all the other birds flying around him.
 
 Next I used the flying birds background stamp.  The stamp is very large. So I cut one of the birds from the corner of the stamp so I could have a single stamp.  You can't even tell it is missing when you stamp the whole background. I used that single stamp and stamped around the Goth Raven. Then I glued the raven to the front and there we have the card I made.

I hope to see what you all come up with this  Tweet This Challenge.
You can join here.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love this Cathy, your raven has so much character in his face (yeah he'd have your heart out)! I chop my stamps up too but don't tell anyone ;-) xx

Lori said...

Great card, Cathy! Love the colors you used!